Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does wearing your seat belt affect your life expectancy?

I asked this because it was one of the questons in A life expectancy calculator quiz. Try it! it tells you you life expectancy.


https://www.livingto100.com/lifecalc.htm鈥?/a>|||Yes, I think if you wear your seatbelt you can add 2- 5 yrs to your life. Not really sure about the numbers but the answer is definately YES. There is a REAL AGE TEST on line you can take. Go to realage.com Have Fun! I will go to the site you suggested, I love stuff like that|||It should. Almost half of the people that die in wrecks were not wearing belts. Look at Lady DIane for instance. They say if she had one on, she would have lived. But she was a princess and no one can tell a princess what to do.|||They have beed created for our safety! Yes,it affects my life expectancy!|||well I would be dead without them....so yes|||It does if you have a car crash.





It is surprising that after its introduction... 35 years ago... they are still some people not wearing them. Just goes to show how stupid humans are.

No comments:

Post a Comment