Saturday, November 19, 2011

Would you wear in everyday life a chastity belt if your girlfriend asked you?

I thought about this kind or similar: http://www.pop-shopping.com/images/cb3000.jpg|||I introduced my wife to chastity a few years ago as an expression of how much I adore her. To me, it was the ultimate gift - she has complete control of my orgasms.





At first she wasn't interested but we have played with it for short periods off and on over the years. Now we have reached the point where it is semi-permanent. She says that she loves me in it - I'm better behaved, nicer, more loving and caring. The side benefit is that it excites her to be in control of my orgasms.





For me, it makes me horny, excited and frustrated and also more submissive to her. It makes me desire her happiness on a level that I can't describe adequately. I get extreme pleasure from her pleasure in the bedroom, even though I am restrained.





It's not for everyone, I realize. But for all the people that immediately say that it's sick and wrong, I think of the following line from Shakespeare:





There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet





I don't like sushi. Is it sick and wrong that people eat raw fish? Should I berate them and call them twisted? Not my style but to each their own.|||One fine point that RubyRott brought up: Yes - In my case, I introduced it to my wife. If my g/f or wife DEMANDED I wear one, I would not be too thrilled. If you relationship is dysfunctional to the point that one partner is a bully then you are in troulbe. Chastity would just exacerbate matters.

Report Abuse


|||nooo fu,cck!|||Never!|||what kind of rediculous gf would ask you to do that? every day?!


dont do it|||nope.|||It depends if she is really hot.If so yes.|||LOL! That would be one fu***d up relationship!!!





To the answerer below - Perhaps the difference is that you introduced your wife to it as something that you obviously enjoyed. The question here was would you wear it if your gf asked you to? Implication been that it was what the gf wanted rather than what the man wanted. I think that is a somewhat different situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment