Friday, December 9, 2011

After you use the bathroom, do you use your dirty hand to pull your pants back up and tighten your belt?

After you go #2, do you use both hands to pull your pants back up and re-secure your belt even though one of those hands is dirty? I'm kind of OCD when it comes to bathroom stuff, so I just use my left hand, the "clean" hand (I'm right-handed), to pull my pants back up and tighten my belt, so I don't have to use the hand I just wiped with before washing it. However, it gets difficult to do it one-handed all the time, and I am wondering if this is normal, or if I just need to be at peace with letting a little bit of dirtiness into my life.|||It's not normal or abnormal.... it's understandable.





This is what I do: after #2, I stand, use my left hand and my right THUMB to pull my pants up... then I finish off using my left hand to zip up and loop belt. If you can't finish the belt buckle, leave it till after you've washed your hands.





When you wipe after #2, your thumb isn't 'involved' in the cleaning up. Usually it's sticking out.... so... the thumb is a dirty-free zone!|||you're just going to need to be at peace with lifting and securing your pants before you wash your hands. unless you want to waddle over to the sink with your pants down around your ankles? while at home that might be ok, but not in a public restroom|||Use toilet paper. Then you won't have a dirty hand. My mom taught me that long long ago.|||well, you could become rubber man and just stretch your arms to the sink and wash first before pulling your pants up. or carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you.|||this is kind of funny to me..first of all everyone has a different idea on dirty or what is nasty..I personally dont consider my hand dirty just because I wipe the only reason my hand actually would be dirty is if I touched something and I try not to as I'm sure most people do..anyway I had a boyfriend years ago that said he washed his hands before he used the bathroom and we all laughed like WHAT? but then he explained that he wants his hands clean before he touches his body parts and sad to say but that made more sense then anything..so of course if I see others using the bathroom I do hope the wash just because they may be a sloppy, dirty person but NO I dont have fear of my own hands...|||In public, I leave the stall with my pants around my ankles and wash my hands at the sink first. lol|||Be at peace dude.|||You need both hands to do this properly, don't you? So then, the choice becomes whether to waddle, pants around your ankles, over to the sink to wash. Or, being at peace with a bit of dirtiness.





If I were in a bathroom at work, where others could walk in at any time, I'd learn to live with the bit of dirtiness.|||No I walk all the way to the sink with my pants around my ankles %26amp; wash my hands first. How is that Mr. clean.|||Well, when I do take a dump, I usually only have a shirt on-cause I'm at my house and so I go free. But if I'm at a public restroom; yes I have to pull up my pants before I go out, but I do wash my hands.|||I don't have a dirty hand. I wipe with toilet paper, not my hand.





So, I'm free to use both hands to pull my pants up. Although sometimes I wear a kilt with no underwear. That would solve your problem.|||No- you're being a grubby bastard. Stop being an Arab and wash your bloody hands, you clown. And give your bum crack a good rinse too- both with soapy water.|||Speaking that you have OCD whether or not it has been diagnosed you still assume you have it. So carry around antibacterial cleaner. place the cleaner where you can easily access it after you have wiped and then once you have finished wiping use the cleaner. then pull up your pants and go wash the bottle and your hands once again. hopefully you are flexible and agile enough to open the door with your feet otherwise you are touching the door which others have touched their stuff with. use the paper towel if there is one available to open the door. or just pull up your pants and dont touch them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment