Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kickboxers: what did you do after completing your syllabus and became a black belt?

my question is after the getting to this stage in your life what was the next thing you did differently. did you stay with the class did you move on, if you competed did anything else change. whats life like compared to when you first started out. i don't know many black belts in kickboxing so i was just looking for peoples personal opinion who do kickboxing because the way i see it other martial arts are different in the sense of tradition and philosophy.|||i was actually a point fighter but im answering your question anyway.


i didnt go to class after i got my black belt because my instructor told me there was nothing more he could teach me but that it was time for me to master everything i knew.


he insisted that i look for the best and most difficult tournaments and compete in them.


i have fought the best and i have won.


and in the end, no one cares.


finally i have learned this, there is no god and the only thing that matters is cold hard cash.


you can buy everything else except for martial arts talent.


this is a gift you must be born with.


i realize i just said gift after saying there is no god.


gifts are luck


im just rambling on......|||Kick boxing do not have a belt system although I do know of kickboxing clubs using a colored singlet style to show whose more experienced then others and to help make individuals to train better with others of same skill level. When I get black belt in karate sometime next year tho I will know my journey is not finished but merely just begun :) I compete in regular kickboxing fights and I find that its more for fun and fitness rather then karate syllabus|||Nothing I would assume.





Kickboxing is a sport, and as such it doesn't have a belt system.





In any art that uses a belt system, earning a black belt only means you learned the BASICS of the art.|||when did kickboxing start on a belt system?



not all styles use belts, and sport version like kickboxing and mauy thai are refereed to martial sports and dont have a belt system

No comments:

Post a Comment