Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life "Experienced" people only. Answer this if you have 35 yrs under your belt!?

Just wondering, is young love all that its cracked up to be? highschool sweethearts, true love? is any of that worth searching for? how do you know when the person you are with is "the one". Is there "the one" or do people settle? Ive been in a realationship for 6 yrs, since I was 17, and although I have a generally great realationship I have never been really been single- there are a few things in the realationship that could use tweaking-but that can be the case with any realationship.


I wana know: should I stay in this realationship?


or should I get out there and live a little before I get too "old" haha.


I don't want kids or marriage really, by any certain time in my life so its not like I feel the need to get a nest ready with someone.


THOUGHTS!!?? any thoughts are welcomed?!?|||Well, I'm 35 and haven't found "the one", I'm not even sure if such a person exists. I don't know if I necessarily believe in marriage or true love to be honest. Maybe that's just because I haven't met the right man yet, who knows. Maybe I'm just cynical.





If you feel like you need to get out and experience life, then that's what you should do. If you truly loved this person that you are with enough to have no doubt about your future, I don't think you would be having these feelings. Maybe you need to get out and make sure.|||Your 23 now? I'm 44 now.....the best advise I can give you is this: Today is life...(not tommorrow)....Alot of people scurry around...trying to get to tommorrow...or the future...with their big plans....Did you not remember to slow down and enjoy this day.....why scurry through all of today...for next thing you know...it's gone...and will be yesterday....Enjoy and shine today...for it is the one that cannot be re-done!

No comments:

Post a Comment