Friday, December 9, 2011

(Dragon) How are you going to incorporate wrestling with real life situations?

Like for example; purchase a replica belt, then carry it everywhere you go %26amp; offer anyone a shot at your title.. or pick wrestling nicknames for everyone.. if, for example, someone starts to whine, call him "Hitman".. or if someone starts to swear, call him "Stone Cold"..





This question is for humorous purposes only.. The most outrageous answer gets BA..





Thank you.. =)|||Simple. Whenever I fight someone, I will attempt to use an Irish whip. Then I will bend my head down, waiting for the opponent to come over for me to use a back body drop. Then I will promptly be beaten senseless by someone with a lot more sense.|||I have honestly sweet chinned a guy b4|||i get so annoyed by my siblings quarreling about the tv remote..





why not tie the remote in the ceiling and scatter some ladders, i'll tell them that i will make a ladder match and the one who gets the remote first wins.|||santa claus got drunk in my house and tried to play rock band but could not sign in to my gamertag and my dad gave him beeer why dont just put an age limit and i mean who will name their children 'santa' and who has a last name of claus o yeah why don't just have a last 'man' standing match for the beer drinking title and of course santa just has to win because chuck norris drank to much beer and got knocked out|||nope what i acutlaly would do is give them the batista bomb then get stone cold up in here %26amp; tell him off.





then the rock would start smacktalkin them.|||I would go to shake someone's hand at work and pull back at the last second to smooth down my hair and say "Woooooooooooooooooo!"....

No comments:

Post a Comment