Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When is it not legal to save a life?

when you are physical disabled and law tells you against the law to save your fathers life against 4 th degree black belt and you are convected of major felony charges for trying to save your fathers life.


and court tells 4th degree black they give him right to kill us.he becomes the victim of disabled person who stopped. what court,what


judge,or district attorney has right to give private person the right to kill somebody?|||YOU SAID - "when you are physical disabled and law tells you against the law to save your fathers life against 4 th degree black belt"


MY REPLY - There is no law that I know of that tells you it is against the law to save your father's life. It does not matter if you are disabled or not. And it does not matter if the attacker is a black belt or a small child. The laws allow anyone to save their own life. And "good samaritan" laws sometime require people to assist others in danger under certain circumstances. An example of this occured in the final episode of the Seinfeld television program.





YOU SAID - "and you are convected of major felony charges for trying to save your fathers life."


MY REPLY - The only way you can be charged with a major felony to try and save your father's life is when you use more force than necessary and it causes the attacker to die or become seriously injured.





YOU SAID - "and court tells 4th degree black they give him right to kill us.he becomes the victim of disabled person who stopped."


MY REPLY - The only way that the black belt can be authorized to kill anyone is to stop that person from killing or causing severe bodily injury to someone. So if you use more force than necessary against an attacker, the attacker can become a victim and is allowed to defend himself.





Let me give you an example. When I served in law enforcement, if I saw a criminal beating up a victim, I was allowed to use any non-lethal force to stop that criminal, such as pepper spray or my hands or a taser. If the criminal pulled out a knife, now I was authorized to use my weapon after giving a warning. If the criminal dropped the knife, I was no longer authorized to use my weapon but was allowed to use non-lethal force again. If I had shot that criminal when that criminal did not hold a weapon, I could be charged with a felony because I used more force, which was lethal, than necessary.|||Palpatine|||I have never heard of the court doing that. Do you mean when they allow self-defence? I really don't understand what you mean about black belts and physically disabled people being acquitted or not.|||You over reacted I'm guessing





If its life threatening you do what you have to do, it always trumps the law|||When it's a crime against a child !|||Your story does not make much sense. Maybe you had a really bad lawyer? I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment