Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I do I let her know that she's just not another number or notch on the belt. I want her for a life time

we talked 3 year ago, and it was good then....but we both lost contact. Now we are talking again, for the last 3 months, going to meet end of Oct. But I know that she is the one I want to be with, and she feels almost the same, but shes scared that she'll just be and number. Im in Ont, shes in N.S.|||tell her how you feel about her and tell her that you want her for a life time and not just a one night stand.|||Long distance relationship is hard. You got to find out why she is scared. If you know the reason, you can then form a plan.|||Just be straight up with her.|||Keep letting her know. Loyalty and make sure she trusts you. There is no Love with out Trust. =]





Good luck %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment