Friday, December 2, 2011

What exactly does a sanitary belt look like? I have never seen one in my life.?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>





http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>|||It was sort of an elastic belt and had garter type grips for the pad...they are fairly old although I remember them!!|||I don't think anyone has. Who would want one ?|||it looks like thick elastic that goes around your waste and has two things that hang down to hook a pad to.|||???? Are you serious ??????????|||The last time I saw a sanitary belt was back in the early or mid 80's. That's around the time they stopped making kotex that needed a belt. A sanitary belt was a rubber belt with hooks on the front and back to hold a sanitary pad in place. This was before they started making pads that stick to your underwear. Kotex was pretty much the main pad company back then and the pads were a whole lot bigger. When I first started my periods, the sticky pads were just being made (I think Stayfree was the first brand), but the pads that needed a belt were still around. It always felt like wearing a diaper, and the darned things never stayed in place, so you always got leakage, especially at night. Also, the belt always gave me rashes because I have sensitive skin. Ask your mother or grandmother about sanitary belts.|||I don't know how accurate this is, but on the SNL Best of Commercial parodies dvd, there's a funny commercial parody for pads with belts. I don't know if that's what they really looked like though.

No comments:

Post a Comment