Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why does life have to hit below the belt?

Anyone else ever hit a situation like this?





There's this girl that I've known for 2 years that I have a huge crush on. I would love to ask her out, but she lives 1000 miles away atm (though I am moving to within 2 hours come december), and I'm only partly sure she'd say yes. Being that she lives far away, I can't help but feel that if I asked her out and she just liked me as a friend I would lose her as a friend.





Meanwhile there's the friend I have here, who suddenly is becoming very touchy feely and quite frankly annoying the crap out of me with a never ending stream of texts. I like her as a friend, but this is getting to be ridiculous, and I don't want to hurt her feelings.





Any suggestions?|||I'll answer the second one first because thats a tad easier. You cannot lead her on it will only get worse. You just have to make things crystal clear to her of course in a nice and civil way (dont be mean) and just let her know that you are greatful for her friendship but that is what it will only be between you two.





First one: well you have to weight out the signs of her liking you as a friend or not. This will also depend on her personality. I mean before you two were a 1000 miles away how did she act around you versus other guys was it different. how comfortable was she and did she smile when she saw you like a real smile or was she talking to u like she would with everyone else. you have to look for the signs and theyre normally subtle depending of course on the personality.





|||Wear a cup =D











naww but lol





Just continue to talk to her and be her friend until you move,then you can try having a relationship with her.|||Friends stay forever, relationships almost always end. Do what you think is most beneficial.|||YOU HAVE FALLEN TO YOUR OWN WHIMS SO EITHER GROW UP OR GROW OLD ALONE CAN YOU SEE THIS MY FRIEND|||with the first girl... well take your chances, she might have a crush on you too... to be honest i never stayed in touch with my friends who live far away.. so she might be interested. about the second girl tell her you like talking to her but your last bill was very high and you cant afford to send so many messages maybe? try it |||for the first paragraph, don't tell her, show it to her. u'll know when the time is right.|||You should definitely ask her out and if she says no I am sure that you would feel awkward around each other for a few days so go for it.


But for the Super text girl you should drop a few hints about it like,


" I remember that holly's birthday is next friday, you texted me four times about it," then give her a meaningful look.

No comments:

Post a Comment