Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Article in USA Today Life section mentions that sanitary belt sales have trippled with new belts & thin pads?

Rather than telling me why you prefer tampons or why belts are not your favorite, can women (thanks anyway guys) who have used them or do use them tell me WHY they have tripled in sales in the past 5 years to younger women? There must some compelling reason, or they would not be increasing in sales. What good about them?|||I think it is because women are trying to be more natural, less waste. I have no reason why they have trippled in sales. I really just think women are doing what they always do...listening to their Mothers!|||You should post this question under the "health" category!|||Santa thinks this is disgusting'





you are not getting anything for Christmas...


how do you like that??????

No comments:

Post a Comment