Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Article in USA Today Life section mentions that sanitary belt sales have trippled with new belts & thin pads?

Rather than telling me why you prefer tampons or why belts are not your favorite, can women (thanks anyway guys) who have used them or do use them tell me WHY they have tripled in sales in the past 5 years to younger women? There must some compelling reason, or they would not be increasing in sales. What good about them?|||I don't see how. I've never seen any advertisements for sanitary belts and I never even heard of them until yahoo answers.|||I could take a guess %26amp; say that the women got used to wearing thongs %26amp; don't use tampons...so what else could you wear at that time. I'll say no thanks to them, I was around for the original ones.|||Toxic shock syndrome isn't an issue with them.|||Only reason that I can think of is maybe because alot of young girls wear G-string underwear so there is no way to attach the pad to the undies.|||ALLISISONGI, TAM-POMS HAVE TRIPLE IN THE PAST YEARS B/C WOMEN ARE INTO A LOT OF SPORTS NOW, AND ALSO PADS SMELL BAD WHEN YOU PULL YOUR PANTIES DOWN. TO ME TAMPONS ARE BETTER THEN PADS.

No comments:

Post a Comment