Friday, December 9, 2011

Do the people really want less government intervention in their life?

The reason I ask is like in the future it looks like it is going to be that way, for example on those Star Trek shows no one ever has a seat belt on and when something happens they always get bounced around. It's like maybe we do need seat belts even in the future.|||I can only speak for myself and I really want less government|||I would like fewer rules and the freedom to make bad decisions, but most people seem to want to tell other people how to live more than they want fewer rules for themselves. If someone would rather be bounced around than wear a seat belt, I do not think the government make them.



Edit: The most intrusive laws are state laws, not not federal, including the ones saying you must wear seat belts, the Federal government only said that cars must have them so people have a choice.|||Its a question of personal responsibility. The line between biography and governmental responsibility is where government intervention occurs. I'm not going to speculate as to the general consensus of humanity as a whole, but personally I am not a fan of government interference. Each is the master of his own destiny and each is responsible for what they do. Succeed or Fail|||To a certain extent yes, I appreciate certain laws out there but I think people are abusing federal aided funds such as welfare. Welfare if anything should be for the disabled and mentally unstable (people who are in no state to work), not for some person who's too lazy to get a damn job.|||I can only speak for myself... I would be perfectly happy if the federal government were abolished and the states maintained individual defense and commerce treaties.|||Yes.. because every time the government interfucts into business issues they take another 100 Trillion dollars and pass it up to the future generations.|||Yes, people want less government intervention.|||1984


The Fountainhead


Atlas Shrugged


Animal Farm





Next, the future.|||We do need some "government intervention' It's just a fact of life that some things need to be regulated.|||Yes I want the government out of my life|||YES !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment