Friday, December 9, 2011

In light of Troy Davis, why are liberal atheists more compationate about human life?

than Christian conservatives. Isn't Christianity supposed to be all about love and forgiveness yet it's those in the bible belt who commit state sanctioned murder.|||I once asked a family friend why he attended church every week. His reply clarified some things for me.





He simply said, 鈥淕reat place to do business. And everybody trusts you when they see you at church. It鈥檚 all about money, son."|||Comedian George Carlin said it pretty well. Today's Christian Conservative only cares about you when you are preborn. Once you are born you are on your own. Besides, what is the murder of one convicted murderer against the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children in Afghanistan and Iraq at the hands of "good christians".








Compassion, now that is funny.|||where you see "compassion" (where was that "compassion" for lawrence brewer?) i see an attempt to subvert the law and cause racial tension. it is pretty blatant to me.





some is tried and convicted has appeals, they fail, let justice take its course. where is the liberal compassion for the innocent victim?|||I'm a Christian conservative. I have doubts about the execution myself.


Please stop assuming|||Compassionate. Murder is wrong, why does the State think it can get away with it?|||Liberals are more compassionate about human life if the person in question is black. Would you love and forgive a white racist murderer? Would you beg for his life to be spared? You know you wouldn't.



I have no opinion about the guilt or innocence of Troy Davis. I don't love him (I don't even know him) and it isn't my place to forgive him. Or even to judge him. And I couldn't have done a thing about the situation he was in if I'd wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment