Friday, December 9, 2011

What do you want from Life after love, wealth and health?

Imagine the scenario -





You've got a lottery win under your belt and don't *need* to work, you are in love with your wife/husband and you're in the best shape you've ever been.





What do you aim for next?!





(For the record - I am not personally in this situation! ;)|||My first item would be providing a stable home life for my sister who has Downs Syndrome. She has been moved from pillar to post and lived with various families over the past couple of years because my parents were incapable of caring for her. I would take her into my home and just love her to bits. She's pretty stressed out at the moment and is not doing well physically.





Secondly, I want to learn a new language and after asking some of the people on here have decided I will learn both Mandarin and Sign Language. So that is my goal for the next several years, when I get an opportunity.





I want to get my pilots license. You know - not a fighter jet license or an airliner license, just for small aircraft. If I had the money, as in your 'lottery' scenerio, I would buy my own plane and once I had my license I would fly it alot.





I would like to go to the Mayan and Inca ruins with my husband and other ancient sites.





Swimming with dolphins would be another goal - I don't know why. I just think they're lovely and I love swimming so it would be nice - at least before they all die off with the pollution in the oceans.





I would love to be involved full time in some charitable organization by volunteer work. Campaigning to fight environmental meltdown and/or save endangered species.





Thanks for making me think of things....... feels better to admit to some of those.|||See the world, enjoy and be thankful to the Almighty by serving the needs of the unfortunate locally or abroad.|||Found an active and to be well run charity for the thing that you most care about.|||Hapiness. Just because you have everything else doesn't mean you have hapiness................|||Having kids.|||No good having all these things if you don't enjoy good health. Health equals freedom to do whatever you want %26amp; with the lottery win, the world is your oyster! I don't enjoy good health unfortunately %26amp; although a lottery win would be nice, it wouldn't necessarily improve my life - but it would improve the lives of the people I love %26amp; some good could come from the money. So for me, health first please!|||Not my scenario. But I will be honest and say health, wealth and happiness. Is it wrong to want all these three together, because believe me these days they are intrinsically entwined.|||Happiness, success, children.|||Save/invest some of the lottery money. Give some to charity, especially towards therapy for children who are abused. And what's left of it, I'd start a business, a viable one. And if I was so deeply in love with my husband, I'd have babies with him, bring up our children as good people and grow old with him and hope to meet him again next life. ;-)|||To live as long as I can to enjoy these things|||Try to find a way to decrease/prevent child abuse. Child abuse is the reason that we have so many people with serious mental health issues in this country.|||my freedom.babies|||Everybody runs for happines, even after u got all of wealth, love and health....Human Wants neva over, dis is natural..





if i had got all dis i would definitely had relaxed my life settin up my own business and than give certain percent of share to the charity and get involved in all the social work.|||Having children and doing a lot of travelling. To see the many wonders of nature all around the world. =)|||Being able to do some good. Either for my local community or the wider population.





If I had the money - I'd like to buy an old office building in my town and turn it into a shelter / guest house for the homeless with on-site care for health / drug and alcohol rehabilitation etc.





Cheesey, I know - but it's what I'd want to do.|||FUN !!!!!





Because, '...girls just want to have fun ...'|||thank god for the enviable position i've found myself in %26amp; hope to find ways to make the world a better place for myself %26amp; others .|||kids, vacations sharing your wealth and just spending time with family|||being respected for being a good bod|||Fun, real friends and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment