Friday, December 9, 2011

Can husband seat belt ticket affect my greencard application?

hello guys am about to file my greencard application and i was wondering,my husband didnt pay a seat belt ticket long time about 4 yrs or more.he lives in a different state.can it affect my greencard application?plz help?|||no|||I doubt it.|||As long as they didn't pick him up for trafficking at the same time, you should be good.|||no|||no that is considered a misdemeanor.


Capital crime. Felony conviction would undermine your application.|||But they will run you both for warrant the day before your interview ....


Fortunately they have cells in the building|||it's more likely to affect you that he lives in a different state, at least if you are getting the greencard through him. If you are getting the greencard based on employment that won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment