Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What should I do with my life?

Background:





I have a JD (Law) and a BA in European Studies. Some Business management training. A brown belt in Karate. Trained with and without weapons. Interests in religion, politics, history, and fighting, as well as writing, debate etc.





So naturally I have no clue what I want to do with my life. What can I do with all my interests?|||Live life to its fullest. I believe that all of us are here for a reason and that we have something to offer to make life better for others or to help others reach their potential. You have so many good accomplishments it's probably difficult for you to focus on any one thing. All I can say is that you will find what you need to do but no one is going to be able to tell you. You'll just know.|||Become an actor|||get into Enviromental stuff.


thats where all the $$$$ is in the next 20+ years|||Become Batman.|||write a book about it.|||i think you ought to be a politician...|||join the jack of all trades and master of none organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment