Friday, December 9, 2011

Need some help on a school project - Songs for events in my life?

Here are the events-





1. Fell down the steps with my little baby brother


2. Joined karate (changed my life, made it better)


3. Went to Lake Michigan w/ My G'ma and G'pa (seeing your dream)


4. Had 6 teeth pulled (had to try hard to push through the event)


5. Got my black belt (freedom, happy, awesomeness)








List of songs for each? Thanks!|||Omg i do karate too. Im getting my blackbelt in nOvember :)


Maybe ucan email me and we can talk about it. And for mumber 5 u belueved in urself to get ur blackbelt so do "believe" by suzi mcniel. I think thats wat its called :)|||These songs should be personal. Other people may give you ideas, but none of this kind of thing has happened to me, so all i can say is YOU pick the songs. pick the songs you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment